October 25th, 2005
- This color theme is all about neutrals, with an added element of mystery.
- Think of James Bond and high tech finishes on fabrics.
- But these colors can also be found in classic fabrics such as textured tweeds.
- This color palette has strong red and yellow undertones, with a dark chocolate brown as a background accent color.
- Think of a return to Romance.
- The textured fabrics inspired by this palette will include pointelles, loose knits, jacquards, tweeds, and perhaps even fabrics with a polyurethane finish.
- This color palette is soft and neutral.
- Fabrics will be heavily textured to make up for the neutral palette.
- Look for textured yarns with slubs, luxury blends of cotton-wool and cotton-silk, corduroy with wide wales (striping), pointelles, crochet knits, and metallic linings.
Entry Filed under: Trend,Trend Predictives