June 5th, 2006
If you’re debating whether or not you should trek over to Target to check out Tara Jarmon’s French-inspired line, vacillate no more. Go out and try on the Silk Bow Applique Camisole in Plum–the aforementioned feminine camisole is worth every penny of the $29.99. I was thoroughly surprised at how nicely the top sat on my bodice, considering its price.
- The cut is really nice and reveals a bit of cleavage,
- The material is silky and comfortable,
- It doesn’t look like you’re wearing a top from Target, and
- It’s only $29.99.
- The bow is made of a material that sheds like a hairy dog (be careful when wearing it with a long necklace because the material can get stuck to the chain), and
- I haven’t washed mine yet but I am a bit scared to because I feel like it won’t look the same once I do.
Wear it With:
Cuffed brown short shorts, off-white open-toe pumps, and a long gold-chain necklace.