You Said: Maybe to Safari Style

June 2nd, 2008

Omiru Poll Result: Maybe to Safari Style

Giraffe Print Scarf in VermillionWe asked: Would you wear Safari Style?

You said:  Maybe.  Safari Style got a slim majority (54%), but the remaining 46% are anti-Safari.

Style tip?  We’re skipping the ordinary Safari prints–zebra prints, leopard spots, and the like–in favor of prints that are a little offbeat.  Our personal favorite?  Giraffe prints at Banana Republic.

Next question: You’ve said yes to Bright Yellow and Orange–but what do you think about Purple?  Tell us, would you wear Purple?  Cast your vote on the sidebar!

Pictured:  Giraffe Print Scarf in Vermillion | $39 at Banana Republic.

Entry Filed under: Trend, Trend Predictives, What's In and What's Out, Women

Leave a Comment

hidden

Some HTML allowed:
<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>

Trackback this post  |  Subscribe to the comments via RSS Feed


Calendar

June 2008
M T W T F S S
« May   Jul »
 1
2345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
23242526272829
30  

Most Recent Posts