We asked: Would you wear Gladiator Sandals?
You said: Maybe. This vote was pretty close, with 52% of you saying No to Gladiator Sandals and the remaining 48% saying Yes.
Style tip? True to their name, gladiator sandals are by nature a somewhat aggressive shoe. They bring a bit of an edge to an otherwise neutral outfit. We love pairing gladiator sandals with pretty skirts and dresses to add a bit of a masculinity to an otherwise feminine outfit.
Next question: Remember when peasant tops were the It shirt of summer a few years ago? Looks like they may be making a (small) comeback. But what do you think? Tell us, would you
wear Peasant Tops? Cast your vote on the sidebar!
Pictured: Mossimo Phoebe Bauble Gladiator Sandals| $19.99 at Target.
5 comments July 28th, 2008