We asked: Would you wear Peasant Tops?
You said: Maybe. For the second week in a row, the vote was pretty close, with 44% of you saying Yes to Peasant Tops and the remaining 56% saying No.
Style tip? The Peasant Blouse is by nature a feminine top. We love pairing the feminine peasant blouse with a pair of menswear trousers for balance. If you’re not so into the Peasant Blouse look, you may want to try a less literal interpretation of the shirt, as seen at left.
Next question: Speaking of comeback trends, Brightly Colored Jeans are back in the trend rotation this season. But what do you think? Tell us, would you wear Brightly Colored Jeans? Cast your vote on the sidebar!
Pictured: Silk Fringe Sleeve Top| $69 at Banana Republic.
3 comments August 4th, 2008