April means transition weather - the awkward space between the cool winter days and the weather we associate with spring. You don’t want to be hauling your winter parkas around, but it’s not quite warm enough to be headed out without a jacket in tow. What to do? Choose a lightweight jacket to throw over your tees and button-down shirts. Neutrals, khakis, and browns are big this season - and will pair well with the rest of your wardrobe. But, if you’re up for it, we encourage you to try something a bit different - a chambray parka or a deep green Baracuta jacket will certainly anchor your spring wardrobe.
1. The Smooth Company Chambray Shawl Collar Parka | $200 at Urban Outfitters
2. Members Only Racer Jacket | $78 at Urban Outfitters
3. Cadet Jacket | $128 at J Crew
4. Four Pocket Cotton Jacket | $150 at Banana Republic
5. Baracuta G9 Harrington Jacket | $275 at J Crew
3 comments April 6th, 2010