Quality fabrics, designer collaborations, and a keen sense of styling has transformed J Crew from a catalog retailer into a definitive force in menswear. So it’s no surprise that we’ve got our eye on J Crew as we suss out key pieces to add to our wardrobes for spring. Spring 2010 at J Crew is about the easy classics - the chambray shirt, inventive takes on gingham, chinos, madras shorts, slim cut denim, glen plaid - and of course, the trilby hat. Here’s five of our favorite J Crew picks for Spring 2010:
1. Seagrass Trilby Hat | $40 at J Crew
2. Pinpoint Oxford Shirt in Shadow Gingham | $59.50 at J Crew
3. Quoddy Grizzly Boots | $360 at J Crew
4. Mini Glen Plaid Ludlow Sportcoat | $148 at J Crew
5. Broken in Chino in Regular Fit | $59.50 at J Crew
PS: If you’re interested in a preview of J Crew’s Fall 2010 collection, A Continuous Lean has the scoop.
7 comments April 13th, 2010