Just because it’s Monday doesn’t mean your day has to be grey. Or…at least your wardrobe doesn’t have to be. You can embrace color from head to toe and still look ready for work - here’s how:
1. Start with a foundation brimming with color: a purple button down blouse and a pair of bright blue pants.
2. Because it’s chilly out (and the heat might not be enough to keep you warm at work), layer on a sweater and coat The aztec sweater ties at the waist, giving you definition even when wearing a chunky sweater. Even though you’re spending most of your day indoors, don’t forget your coat.
3. You’ve got a foundation of color carrying the look, so feel free to go easy on the color on your shoes - a nice light grey pairs beautifully with the purple and blue of the outfit.
4. Colorblock some more - add a pair of bangles in turquoise shades. We love how these greenish blues pair with the purple and blue of the outfit.
5. Finish off the look with a laptop bag. The cheeky leopard print just makes work more fun, doesn’t it?
What do you wear to beat the Monday blues? Share your style in the comments!
Add comment January 29th, 2012