Earn your fashion stripes this season by wearing stripes. They need not be basic - it’s all about what you pair them with. We love pairing stripes with bright colors and fun textures for a look that’s truly vibrant. See why we’re smitten by stripes?
1. Start with a horizontal striped top. We chose a classic black and white sleeveless style. Notice the thin stripes, which tend to be more flattering than thick stripes.
2. Contrast the black and white stripes with a brightly colored skirt. The springy green skirt gives life to the stripes.
3. Add a touch of texture to the look, which is so heavy on pattern. The ostrich feathers lining the bottom of the white blazer give the look an ethereal feel.
4. Add more stripes with a chevron striped clutch in a eye-popping yellow color.
5. Finish off the look with a pair of old school Hollywood oversized sunglasses and a pair of black and brown wedge heels.
How do you wear your stripes? Share your style in the comments!
Add comment May 21st, 2012